Good Therapeutics, Inc. is an early-stage biotech company creating a new class of immuno-oncology protein therapeutics that are delivered systemically but activated locally.
We are seeking an experienced immunologist to join our growing team. As part of a well-supported and integrated group, the individual will design and execute experiments to characterize the function of our novel immunotherapies. The ideal candidate is a rigorous and hard-working scientist, highly organized, and detail oriented. The ability to function as part of a team is critical. We prize diversity, and welcome applicants from both industry and academia.
Our Seattle labs are located in the bustling biotech center of South Lake Union. We offer competitive salaries, generous equity participation, and excellent benefits.
- Contribute immunology expertise to our development of conditionally active biologics
- Independently design and conduct in vitro and in vivo experiments to evaluate the immuno-modulatory effects of our novel biotherapeutics
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate experimental results clearly
- Coordinate and communicate across functional groups
- Support biomarker development strategies in support of our translational science effort
- Provide supervision and mentorship to associate scientists
- Ph.D. in immunology, immuno-oncology, tumor immunology, or a related field with 5+ years research experience or M.S./B.S. with 10+ years relevant work experience
- Strong background in human and mouse immunology with extensive experience using in vitro and in vivo systems for assessing therapeutic activity
- Skilled in relevant techniques to study immune cell function including but not limited to multi-parameter flow cytometry, ELISA, Luminex, and gene expression profiling
- Experienced in ex vivo immune cell profiling by flow cytometry
- Track record of in-depth, innovative thinking
Level of the position will depend on the qualifications of the final candidate.
Please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
(Applicants only please)