Good Therapeutics, Inc. is an early-stage biotech company developing a novel class of immuno-oncology protein-based therapeutics that are delivered systemically and activated locally. We offer a positive work environment, competitive salaries, generous equity participation, and excellent benefits.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Research Associate/Associate Scientist to join our growing in vivo pharmacology team. As part of a well-supported and integrated research organization, this individual will play a central role in evaluating the efficacy of our novel immuno-oncology therapeutics. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in the execution of in vivo tumor studies. Experience conducting ex vivo immune cell characterization is a plus. Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as a team-oriented mindset are critical.
- Work with the pharmacology team to plan and execute in vivo tumor growth, PD, and PK studies
- In vivo – animal preparation, tumor implantation (s.c. or orthotopic), therapeutic dosing (i.p., i.v., s.c.), and tracking of tumor growth
- Ex vivo – dissection of organs and tumors, tissue preparation, immune cell characterization using flow cytometry and other techniques
- Analyze and present experimental data to team members
- Generate and maintain electronic lab notebook reports
- Ensure that the highest standard of animal welfare is maintained in all studies
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a scientific discipline with a minimum of 4+ years of in vivo experience
- Experience conducting syngeneic mouse tumor models (implantation, measurement, etc.)
- Proficient in mouse handling and various routes of animal dosing (i.v., i.p., s.c.)
- Proficient with mammalian cell culture techniques such as cell line passaging, cell counting, etc.
- Experience with tumor digestion and ex vivo sample analysis using flow cytometry (staining, collecting, and analysis) a plus.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot technical issues, both individually and part of a team.
Title will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Applicants only please)