Good Therapeutics, Inc. is an early stage biotech company creating a new class of immuno-oncology protein therapeutics that are delivered systemically but activated locally.
We are seeking an experienced Project Leader to join our growing team. As part of a well-supported and integrated group, the individual will lead a development team to bring a therapeutic to IND and into the clinic. The ideal candidate has experience leading a cross-functional matrix team across all components of preclinical and early clinical development in the development of a biological therapeutic.
Our Seattle labs are located in the bustling biotech center of South Lake Union. We offer competitive salaries, generous equity participation and excellent benefits.
- Lead a project team to bring an immuno-oncology biological therapeutic through preclinical and early clinical development
- Establish and manage network of external functional area experts to drive project success
- Proactively identify potential risks and mitigation strategies
- Establish and oversee external CROs in bioanalytical and translational sciences needs
- As a member of the leadership team, participate in the strategy and execution of company goals across functions
- MD, PharmD or PhD in a relevant scientific discipline, or equivalent experience, and 10+ years work experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Functional background in an area of early drug development (e.g. pharmacology, toxicology, clinical operations, translational sciences, etc.)
- Experience in early development in oncology
- Experience leading a team in a cross-functional environment
- Deep understanding of the role and value of each function in bringing a biological therapeutic through early clinical trials
Level of the position will depend on the qualifications of the final candidate.
Please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
(Applicants only please)