Good Therapeutics, Inc. is an early-stage biotech company creating a new class of immuno-oncology protein therapeutics that are delivered systemically but activated locally.
We are seeking an experienced research associate to join our growing team. As part of a well-supported and integrated group, the individual will conduct experiments to characterize the function of our novel immunotherapies. The ideal candidate is rigorous, highly organized, and detail oriented. The ability to contribute to a team effort is critical. We prize diversity, and welcome applicants from both industry and academia.
Our Seattle labs are located in the bustling biotech center of South Lake Union. We offer competitive salaries, generous equity participation, and excellent benefits.
- As a member of our growing Immunology team, develop and execute in vitro and ex vivo assays using techniques including flow cytometry, ELISA, and expression profiling
- Generate, analyze, and effectively communicate experimental data
- Maintain detailed records of experimental protocols, results, and inventory in an electronic lab notebook
- Communicate results clearly, both written and verbally
- BS/MS in a relevant scientific discipline and 5+ years work experience conducting immune cell-based assays
- Hands-on work experience and proficiency with standard techniques to assess immune cell function including but not limited to multi-parameter flow cytometry, ELISA, and in vitro cell based assays (e.g., activation, cytotoxicity, proliferation)
- Practical experience in isolation and characterization of mouse and human primary cells
- Experience with immuno-oncology mouse models preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and present results clearly and to accurately maintain electronic records
- Experience with biomarker assay development is a plus
- Trouble shooting and problem-solving skills as well as enthusiasm to learn new techniques
Level of the position will depend on the qualifications of the final candidate.
Please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Applicants only please)