Good Therapeutics, Inc. is an early-stage biotech company creating a new class of immuno-oncology protein therapeutics that are delivered systemically but activated locally.
We are seeking an experienced protein scientist to join our growing team. As part of a well-supported and integrated group, the individual will purify and characterize proteins using both standard and novel approaches. The ideal candidate is a rigorous and hardworking scientist, highly organized and detail-oriented. The ability to contribute to a team effort is critical. We prize diversity, and welcome applicants from both industry and academia.
Our Seattle labs are located in the bustling biotech center of South Lake Union. We offer competitive salaries, generous equity participation and excellent benefits.
- Express and purify recombinant proteins to support multiple ongoing programs
- Characterize novel therapeutic proteins for quality and stability using a variety of analytical and biophysical approaches
- Process, analyze and document data with an attention to detail to support research programs and aid in clinical lead selection
- Communicate results clearly, both written and verbally
- BS/MS in a relevant scientific discipline, or equivalent experience, and 2+ years work experience in protein purification
- Hands-on work experience and proficiency with standard methods of protein expression, purification, and characterization is preferred
- Familiarity with SDS-PAGE, Western blot, IEF, DSF, and UV-Vis spectrophotometry is preferred
- Prior experience with GE/Cytiva AKTA preparative chromatography platforms and Agilent HPLC systems is preferred
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a dynamic team environment
- Attentive to details and able to contribute effectively as part of a team
- Enthusiasm to learn and to develop new methods
Level of the position will depend on the qualifications of the final candidate.
Please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Applicants only please)