Good Therapeutics, Inc. is an early-stage biotech company creating a new class of immuno-oncology protein therapeutics that are delivered systemically but activated locally.
We are seeking an experienced protein scientist to join our growing team. As part of a well-supported and integrated group, the individual will characterize therapeutic proteins using both standard and novel approaches. The ideal candidate is a rigorous and hardworking scientist, highly organized and detail-oriented. The ability to contribute to a team effort is critical. We prize diversity, and welcome applicants from both industry and academia.
Our Seattle labs are located in the bustling biotech center of South Lake Union. We offer competitive salaries, generous equity participation and excellent benefits.
- Evaluate the binding kinetics of novel proteins to their intended targets using approaches such as Surface Plasmon Resonance and Biolayer Interferometry
- Characterize potential clinical candidates for quality, affinity and stability using a variety of analytical and biophysical approaches to support selection of lead
- Process, analyze and document your data with an attention to detail to support research programs and aid in clinical lead selection
- Communicate results clearly, both written and verbally
- BS/MS/PhD in a relevant scientific discipline and two or more years of experience in protein characterization (post-doctoral experience considered)
- Prefer candidates with hands-on experience and proficiency characterizing protein-protein interactions using techniques such as Surface Plasmon Resonance, Isothermal Calorimetry, and/or Biolayer Interferometry
- Familiarity with standard methods of protein expression, purification, and characterization is preferred
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a dynamic team environment
- Attentive to details and able to contribute effectively as part of a team
- Enthusiasm to learn and to develop new methods
Level of the position will depend on the qualifications of the final candidate.
Please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Applicants only please)